Having to appear before a criminal court can be a scary prospect. Depending on the charges, you may be facing hefty fines, or even jail time if convicted. A criminal record can follow a person for the rest of their lives, even to the point of making it difficult to travel or to find employment. If you are facing criminal charges, it is extremely important that you get the appropriate legal help.
We handle a wide variety of criminal charges
The team at Balatidis Legal Services is experienced in handling a wide variety of criminal charges. We retain lawyers and other experts who can assist you in the following types of cases:
- Bail Hearings
- Criminal Harassment
- Dangerous Driving (summary)
- Domestic Assaults
- Fraud Under $5000
- Possession of Controlled Substances
- Summary Offences
- Theft Under $5000
- Uttering Threats
Secure and Convenient Online Registration
Have a Traffic Ticket or Court Date?
Use our online system and get the representation you deserveRegister Now
The Importance of legal advice
Since having a criminal record can have some pretty serious consequences, it is important to get legal help as soon as possible. If you have been charged with any of the above offenses, contact Balatidis Legal Services for a consultation. Our team will review the charges against you and any evidence you have which may help your case.
We have a network of retained lawyers who specialize in the above types of cases, and we will match you with the one whose experience most closely matches your needs.
Our professional paralegals and retained lawyers will do the work of compiling evidence, gathering witness testimonies and pleading your case before an Ontario judge and/or jury.
Even if you are planning to plead guilty to the charges, it is still important to seek legal advice. There may be mitigating circumstances or precedent cases which could help you have the charges or penalty reduced or even have the case dropped altogether.
If you are found guilty, we can even help you with the appeal process.
Balatidis Legal Services: Our commitment to you
Whether you committed the act or not, facing criminal charges can be very stressful. It helps to know that you have a team of experts on your side who can help you with your case.
Balatidis Legal Services offers:
- Free consultations – find out up front not only what legal representation will cost, but what you can expect during your criminal case.
- Friendly, non-judgemental staff – our goal is to help you, not to judge you.
- An experienced team of retained lawyers – instead of going from law office to law office hoping to find a lawyer with experience in cases like yours, let Balatidis Legal Services match you with one of our retained lawyers.
- Fast and professional service – our business depends on taking proper care of our clients.
- Ethical representation – we adhere to the highest professional and ethical standards in representing our clients.
If you are facing criminal charges in Toronto that fall within our area of expertise, we invite you to give us a call. The weeks and months ahead will be stressful, but that doesn’t mean you have to face them alone. Our team can help you through the challenging process of criminal proceedings in Ontario.
SHOULD YOU JUST PAY THE TICKET? FIND OUT YOUR OPTIONS.